Friday, May 18, 2018

Updates from Dimock // Urgent request for funding


Please donate generously if you can to support my work:


Hi friends,

I have an urgent need to raise about $2,000 for basic living expenses and program expenses for the next 6 weeks or so.  I have already raised about $200 of this. I need about $300 more or things start getting turned off.

Here are a couple of my recent projects:

I have a MAJOR story I am about to release about the use of Diesel Fuel in hydrofracking processes, a violation of the Safe Drinking Water Act.

Please donate generously if you can to support my work:


Thank you!
BH


--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube
Document collections: VirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston


No comments: